You’ve got a website right? If not… you know you need one… right? Maybe it appears to be good, or possibly not so good. Maybe you’ve attempted to obtain help fixing it, however your current website designer appears to have fallen from the face of the world. At the minimum, they’ve been disregarding your pleas for help.
Listed here are eight signs it is time you’d best be looking for a new Blutton, Beaufort, Savannah, or Hilton Head web design company:
One of our recent Hilton Head website designs
- Insufficient response when you really need help
- Email is not working correctly
- Your website has unexplained down time
- Website doesn’t work right (buttons that just plain don’t work)
- You cannot create or edit content for your own website
- You have no idea what you are getting for your monthly hosting fees
- Others you know can’t believe what you pay for hosting… some even have fallen from their chairs when you told them
- You’ve been paying into a pay per click campaign for several weeks without any results
Ring any bells? If so… read on for things to search for within the next web design company you choose:
Your brand-new web company should offer the following:
- Rates that are not too inexpensive…. ever heard the saying, “you get what you paid for”… holds true with your website design company more than other services… BEWARE OF CHEAP SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Your new website company should have a robust, professional, and striking website that makes you say, “Wow, this is what I want?
- have a strong website design portfolio of client websites so you can actually see some of their work
- Have a blog with useful up to date content
- Your new website company should be ranking highly for local keyword terms (btw…we rank top 3 on Google for multiple terms… that’s how many of our website clients find us)
- They should be able to talk to you on your level… not way above it
- Website forms for you to fill out on their site that can intelligently help gather information for them to create the perfect website for you.
- You should feel a connection with them on the very first phone call
- Ask for recommendations… if they are good at what they do… they will have them.
Like selecting a qualified attorney, physician or dental expert, choosing a professional website designer is really a commitment, so make sure to research your options. Interview a couple of different companies to obtain a sense for personas, the customer base they are familiar with dealing with, as well as their costs (both hourly and recurring.)
Bottom line… you are searching for an enjoyable working relationship that compliments your vision and goals using your website designer’s acumen, abilities and expertise. Look for the website experts who “get” you and what you are trying to accomplish! Having a website that is effective and ultimately profitable should be an enjoyable process as well as a very exciting journey when you’ve partnered with the proper people. Who knows… you may just find yourself a partner for life here at NicheMarketMedia.net.
To Your Online Success,